CBT Sessional Therapist
The Retreat Clinics is a world-renowned mental health clinic working with clients across the UK. We have a long and distinguished reputation for being innovators in the field of mental health care, from a pioneering start in 1792 to the present day, where we continue to build our services around the needs of our clients. The Retreat Clinics operates both remotely and from bases in Manchester and York, providing high quality services for adults, children, and young people.
In addition to privately funded therapy for a wide range of psychological presenting issues, we offer some services free at the point of delivery, through contracts with NHS partners and charitable funding. The service consistently achieves clinically significant improvements for clients, with excellent client feedback.
The Retreat Clinics Manchester is looking to recruit a talented, clinically strong sessional therapist able to offer in-person sessions in our Manchester service, in order to meet the needs of our growing client base. In particular, we are looking for an accredited CBT therapist trained in working with children and young people.
- Clients are triaged by a senior clinician before being matched to a clinician. You are able to accept or refuse cases without prejudice.
- Unlimited access to clinic space in our beautifully appointed clinic. Clients are greeted by our administration team and able to wait in our comfortable waiting area.
- Ability to work face to face and remotely – either from the clinic or from your own home, using our secure software.
- Responsive support from our clinical leads, as required.
- Access to quality clinical record management systems to support safe practice, and access to IT support for any queries you may have.
- Administration support to allow you to focus purely on your clients and therapy.
- Free mandatory training if you have not completed this elsewhere.
- The option to join one of our clinical network forums where you can meet with other clinicians working in the organisation.
- Access to amenities onsite, including free parking, a library and kitchen, with free tea and coffee available.
- Access to our clinician office and desktop PCs, to complete your notes, do additional reading, or connect with other clinicians.
If you’re driven by clinical excellence and outstanding results, if you measure your own achievement by that of your clients, and if you would like to work with an organisation that truly values the process, we would like to hear from you. You will be supported as a professional and as an individual, with consideration of your current capacity, preferences, and expertise when you are offered cases. You will receive support from our talented administrators, enabling you to concentrate on your clinical work.
The Retreat Clinics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you are interested and would like more information, please contact: Rebecca Kinnear, Head of Manchester Psychological Therapy Services email: email@example.com
Disclosure and Barring Service Check (DBS): This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.